Letter to the Grade 4s of 2020.

Dear Grade 4s of 2020,Welcome to the Senior Primary Campus.

Today I'll be telling you all about it.When I first came here I was scared but there is no need to worry because the teachers are very kind.Everyone was kind to one another and everybody got along. So towards the end of the terms there is something we call Enrichment Day.

 When it's Enrichment day the teachers will put out fun activities for us and we will choose 4 activities for the four days and on that day you will be doing what you chose and it you will do that for the whole day. There will be athletics day and for athletic you can do more sports and we also go to Parrow track. We also had a books by night so there you get to where your pajamas it’s really fun.

There is also an Interhouse where we play sports for your house. In grade five there is an Egyptian day where we will dress up as the people in Egypt and we will do fun stuff. There is a lot more but I want you to experience it for yourself so I really hope you will enjoy the Senior Primary like I did. Good luck and have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singing Inspector: Charles experience

Stranded on the Island